Creating Engaging Web Experiences with Thymeleaf
Welcome to the “Dynamic Webpages using Thymeleaf” chapter, where we immerse ourselves in the world of dynamic web development with Thymeleaf. In this chapter, we’ll engage in hands-on demos and learn how to craft webpages that are not only functional but visually appealing.
Here’s an overview of the key topics covered in this chapter:
- Hands-on Spring MVC Demo: Bootstrap Start by enhancing your webpages with Bootstrap, a popular CSS framework that simplifies web’s responsive design and layout, and adds a touch of professionalism.
- Hands-on Spring MVC Demo: Our Own Custom CSS Dive into the world of custom styling as we create bespoke CSS to give your webpages a unique look and feel.
- Hands-on Spring MVC Demo: Custom Images from the Database Explore the dynamic integration of images from a database into your webpages.
- Hands-on Spring MVC Demo: Navigation Learn the art of navigation within web applications. Create menus and links that guide users through your site intuitively, using Thymeleaf.
- Hands-on Spring MVC Demo: Thymeleaf Fragments Master Thymeleaf fragments, reusable components that simplify page creation and maintenance.
- Path Variables in Spring Controllers Understand how path variables in Spring controllers enable dynamic content generation based on user input.
- Hands-on Spring MVC Demo: Path Variables Apply your knowledge of path variables in a practical demo, creating webpages that respond dynamically to user interactions.
In this chapter, you’ll take a deep dive into dynamic web development with Thymeleaf. By the end, you’ll have the skills to create interactive, visually appealing webpages that engage users effectively. Join us as we explore the art of crafting dynamic web experiences using Thymeleaf.